3.26.2013

Starbucks Haunting at Home

Two coffee machines, one especially made from Starbucks Company itself, Starbucks syrup bottle, Starbucks 'K-cups,' and tons and tons of Starbucks Verismo pods. It's like I can never get a break from work, even when I'm at home! My mother is a coffee addict, so when I first got hired, she used her addiction to her advantage the very minute she could. She makes sure I get my weekly mark out. Weekly mark outs consist of a "free item." It can usually be a pound of whole bean coffee, Keurig cups, Verismo pods, or even a bottle of flavored syrup. Surprisingly, I don't even use any of these machines. I already have enough caffeine when I'm at work. Did I mention how I bought the Verismo (machine to the right) for her for Christmas? This machine was two hundred stinkin' dollars. Click the link below if you're interested in learning more about this fascinating machine. In quick detail, the machine makes espresso, lattes, americanos, and coffee.